Loan Against Property can be availed by salaried individuals, self-employed individuals,
self-employed professionals, sole proprietorships, partnership firms and private limited companies (including closely-held public limited companies.)
For self-employed and Professionals
- Minimum net income of Rs. 120,000 per annum.
- Minimum age at loan sanction – 24 years. Maximum age at loan maturity – 60 years.
- Work Experience of minimum 1 year at current job and 2 years of total experience. If current job is less than 1 year, then 3 years of total experience required.
- Minimum annual income should be Rs. 1.50 lakh as per the P&L.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Maximum 65 years of age at the time of loan maturity.
- Firm/company should have been in operation for the last 3 years.